Comment on a friend

Hello sorry had to do this :P
Abortion used to not bother me when I was younger. I believed that women should have a choice in the matter due to the fact that it is their body. Later though I got to meet a lot of interesting people around our country, and learned more about the subject. What made me change and abortion started to bother me morally is when I visited the human museum. When it came to Austin and I saw one exhibit that showed the stages of a baby it showed them from the start and broken down to weeks. It was a good experience and I learned a lot. In the end, I ask our guide sort of where they got the baby from and most of it came from abortion. That really made me blink, now I still believe that abortion is still necessary should be done for those who need it. I've traveled around and met a lot of people from all sorts of culture, and I guess what really bothers me from abortion is the fact your taking a person potential of life. I have a friend I have mentored and seen grown up and he has down syndrome and reading this article had to comment on it. I truly believe if its life you should give it a chance though I won't blame or argue with someone who gets an abortion because I'm not them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression