US National - Personal


They're many things that worry me about our national government, and we all do have a different opinion about what is a concern and what is not.
        The primary concern I have as of right now is how the president treats very sensitive materials, his son doesn't even have high-level security clearance so he can't see most of his documents.  lately, many of his trusted advisors in all scope of things are either quit or have been fired not only that, many of them are getting questioned about Russian meddling.
        The strong pull from our leader saying he wasn't involved in this farce to the point where he wants calls this investigation to be over with, his lawyer also quit as well as the fact that many top lawyers don't want to represent President Trump concerns me dearly, and to the protection of this country as well as interests are concerned I feel it is getting attacked.
          I know that the Republican party also doesn't personally like Mr. Trump noted by the constant arguments inside the party, and I understand that politics is its own type of warfare, but from all things that happen, I do think that the party should do something about our president action. Though the president is the most powerful person in the world our system is designed to stop a president if he/she goes too far.    
         As a voter, I'd rather have someone I know that is unquestionably honorable and try's to do the right thing even if, his political views are different than mine. Then someone that has the same political views as me but not be honorable. As the standing president, I don't think he is the ideal leader, and his action speaks louder than words and with many of his staff seeing jail time because of the Russian scandal I have my reservation about our current president.          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression

Comment on a friend