Afghanistan
Afghanistan : Click this link It's important not to forget that were are still in a war and that we are still fighting in a foreign country. This war has been the longest war we have been in, its due to the fact that we are fighting a war of ideology. Anyone can die at any moment in time, but ideas they can last for thousands of year. I consider this an important article because it informs you on what we are doing in our ongoing war. Today we hardly get any news from the front lines which worries me because this is becoming the new forgotten war. People really don't understand what we have accomplished in our war, and really why we are there and why it's taking such a long time to get things done. When reading the article it's important to watch the video as well as reading the story, this is one article on there but I invite you to explore other stories.
Abortion used to not bother me when I was younger. I believed that women should have a choice in the matter due to the fact that it is their body. Later though I got to meet a lot of interesting people around our country, and learned more about the subject. What made me change and abortion started to bother me morally is when I visited the human museum. When it came to Austin and I saw one exhibit that showed the stages of a baby it showed them from the start and broken down to weeks. It was a good experience and I learned a lot. In the end, I ask our guide sort of where they got the baby from and most of it came from abortion. That really made me blink, now I still believe that abortion is still necessary should be done for those who need it. I've traveled around and met a lot of people from all sorts of culture, and I guess what really bothers me from abortion is the fact your taking a person potential of life. I have a friend I have mentored and seen grown up and he has down syndrome and reading this article had to comment on it. I truly believe if its life you should give it a chance though I won't blame or argue with someone who gets an abortion because I'm not them.